Today’s Plunder, Part One
Posted by manicuremania on December 5, 2009
Nothing much interesting at Ross last night, but I did pick up this Elf Jewel Tones set.
- Dark Navy
- Royal Purple
- an irritatingly unnamed polish: Well it looks stupid anyway, grrrr! Maybe the sticker fell off.
- Fingerpaints Decked WIth Dazzle
- Orly Iron Butterfly
- Orly Solid Gold
- Orly Glam Rock
I was going to only get Decked With Dazzle, but when I plopped my stuff down on the counter to check out, I noticed the display of the new Orly matte metals next to the register, and my hand just swooped out and grabbed them all at once! I hadn’t realized this collection was out yet, it looks verrrrrry interesting to me.
- Veruschka: gorgeous, I can’t wait to try this one
- Kate: Pretty!
- Sunny: odd color…sort of a shimmery orangy pink
- Midori: My only Green Friday dupe
- Roxy: THIS IS SO PRETTY
Zoyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaa! This is my Green Friday order. I was sooo wiped out from all the other online shopping I’d been doing for the past couple of days that I pretty much just picked three random polishes to get my free greens. The other two greens are backordered.